AARO Legal in-depth is a continuation of the Group Accounting training, for those who work with the acquisition register in AARO.
Here we go through the legal logic to get a deeper understanding of how legal consolidation is done in AARO. We also go through the handling of legal groups and deepen our understanding of the most common tasks such as acquisitions and divestments of companies.
During the two day course we work in the latest version of AARO.
Example of legal consolidation and legal events we run through:
- Calculation of translation differences
- Untaxed reserves – breakdown of deferred tax and profit
- Elimination of acquired equity
- Calculation and booking of write-offs and net of surplus and deficit values
- Calculation and booking of the minority’s share of earnings and equity
- Calculation and booking of full goodwill
- Acquisition of subsidiaries
- Divestment of subsidiaries
- Internal group sales
- Write-down of shares in subsidiaries
- Successive acquisitions
- Acquisition of groups
Target group: The training is relevant for you that have deep knowledge about the principles of group accounting and have at least 6 months experience of working with AARO.
- ✅ Group accounting
Prerequisite: Group Accounting, 6 months experience of using AARO.
Duration: 2 days 9 am-5 pm (CET), online