Koulutus / Training
In order for our clients to feel confident and self-sufficient in using AARO in the best way, we offer regular training in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
In training sessions we go through the functions and options in AARO. We also have advanced courses on some sections of AARO, which are of special interest to you who have worked with AARO for a while and want to further develop your skills. We also give information about new features in coming versions of AARO.
Our training courses are designed both for you who are new to the system and need to learn the basics, and to you who have worked with AARO for a while and want to increase your system skills.
We offer the following courses:
- Standard course (Basic training) which is held in connection with all our new implementations, for clients with new employees, and for you wanting to freshen up your AARO skills. During the course, theory is alternated with practical exercises in our training environment.
- AARO System administration for all system administrators / Super users.
- AARO Lease course for those of you who are going to start using AARO Lease (video tutorial (link)).
- Advanced course for you who want to increase your system skills.
- Delta training leads you through new functionality and the changes that have been introduced between different versions.
- Training in different supplementary functions which can be added on to AARO Basic Package and which are a standardised and integral part of AARO – regardless of version.
- Customised courses linked to AARO, or other types of course in group reporting and group accounting.
Registration for all courses is made here, no later than one week before the current training date.
The participation fee is 6,000 SEK per person per training day. Lunch and coffee are included in the price.
Price for Legal in-depth is SEK 9,000 / per person (training day 1 SEK 3,000 & training day 2 SEK 6,000).
Courses are usually held in our offices (at the following addresses), but if necessary can be held on the client’s premises.
Stockholm: Aaro Systems’ conference center at Kungsbron 21, 5th floor.
Malmö: Stortorget 13 B.
Gothenburg: Notified upon confirmation.