Our vision is to constantly simplify and improve the efficiency of our clients’ group accounting, consolidation and analysis work.
To do this, we provide a system – AARO – that is simpler, faster and more transparent than other products on the market. The latest version of our software and solution for Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is AARO20.
Our new, stand-alone product, AARO Lease, provides effective support in your group’s preparations for the release of IFRS 16 on 1 January 2019. With AARO Lease you can monitor and determine the effects that IFRS 16 will have on your company, business area, or group.
AARO Lease is also offered as a turnkey solution. Read more and order AARO Lease Turnkey here.
AARO Cash Forecast, also avaliable as a standalone product, has been developed to make it easy to create reliable cash forecasts at group level. AARO Cash Forecast gives you control over your solvency at both company and group levels.
Read more about our products below.
AARO is a powerful and complete toolkit to facilitate and develop your work methods. It is designed for big, medium-sized and small businesses, which gives you a system to grow and change in, and which you administrate completely independently.
The system is supplied as a turnkey basic package ready to be installed and used immediately. This gives a complete toolkit and supports all central CPM processes:
- Group reporting and group accounting.
- Financial control and analysis.
- Simulations and re-calculations.
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting.
With AARO, data immediately become available to the entire organisation thanks to the powerful consolidation engine. AARO ensures that all data is available for analysis even when there are changes in the very last minutes of the closing process.
AARO can be integrated with external data sources and can thereby make the process from reporting to analysis and presentation completely automatic – including documentation to be presented to management and the Board.
Powerful analytical tool
In AARO, only one (1) consolidation takes place, which covers both the legal and external group accounting and the operational and internal follow-up. This means that you never need to spend time on reconciling any differences that may occur between them. In AARO, the legal and operational reporting and follow-up always match.
In addition to legal group closing, you can follow up an optional number of operational, financial or non-financial terms and key ratios that are specific to your particular operations. This gives a unique opportunity to follow up a number of operational concepts using a single model. The concept can include everything from products, customers and markets to HR and environmental statistics.
AARO Base Package
By choosing AARO you get a complete toolkit that covers your company’s basic needs for reporting, group accounting and analysis. The system is delivered as a ready package – ready to be installed and used directly.
AARO Base Package (can be seen as a starter package) gives you a solid platform from which to work, and which you can then adapt to your company-specific requirements and wishes. AARO Base Package is based on EU BAS accounting and contains accounting plans, consolidation logic and a number of reports. As a user you yourself can easily add, edit or remove accounts, forms and logic calculations.
AARO Base Package contains among other things:
- Base Chart of Accounts (based on IFRS).
- Income statement and balance sheet including detailed schedules.
- Notes for the annual accounts.
- Acquisitions register.
- Acquisition elimination.
- Currency translation.
- Dynamic reports with “drilldown” function.
- Authorisation model.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Compatibility.
- Web interface.
Want to know more about the benefits of AARO?
Contact us for a demo. We will be pleased to call on you and listen, and tell you how AARO can improve the efficiency of group reporting and analytical work in your business.
AARO Lease is a new product developed to prepare you for the upcoming release of IFRS 16. It will support your work with IFRS 16 and automatically create necessary bookings in the balance sheet and income statement. It can be used independently or integrated with AARO.
With AARO Lease, you can easily determine the effects IFRS 16 will have on your company, business area, or group. The basic information for leasing contracts is registered in AARO and the effects on assets, liabilities, and income statements are added to the reported figures in a separate Accounting Type.
With AARO Lease you can:
- create a contract database.
- manually register information or import by contract.
- automatically perform all essential calculations.
- automatically create all necessary bookings.
AARO Lease Turnkey for IFRS 16 is a system solution that calculates and takes care of the effects of IFRS 16. The turnkey solution is ready to use directly and is a simpler version of AARO Lease.
AARO Lease Turnkey contains a basic configuration for five companies, five users and up to 150 contracts:
- Contracts register – including short term and low value
- Standard chart of accounts
- Automatic calculations
- Reports and accounting documents
- Import via Excel or manual entry of contracts
- Export to Excel and PDF
- Cloud service
AARO Lease Turnkey can be ordered directly via the web. After ordering, it will not take long before you can log in and upload contracts yourself. Afterwards, you will immediately see the effects of your IFRS 16 contracts, be able to execute reports and see the basis for journals.
Do you need a more flexible AARO Lease solution? For example, for more companies, more contracts, your own currency setting and the like, please contact us.
With AARO Cash Forecast you create reliable cash forecasts at group level, which can save you a significant proportion of your financing costs. The product can be used independently or integrated with the AARO solution.
AARO Cash Forecast gives you control over your solvency at both company and group levels. The product works both as a support for your group staff and the local subsidiary and improves subsidiaries’ understanding of the role the cash forecast plays in the group.
Reliable cash forecasts at group level
AARO Cash Forecast follows a clear process for reporting and follow-up, which makes big quality improvements, reduces working capital and opens up opportunities to reduce your credit limits. The available information is shown in a highly convenient report generator with graphs, or via close links with MS Excel. You can also use different external BI tools.
Advantages and functions of AARO Cash Forecast:
- Gives you control over group flows in different currencies.
- Can show forecasts by currency or by bank account, both short and long-term forecast without day-week-month limits.
- Can be used as documentation to set up hedging instruments.
- Automated integration of bank balances (SWIFT format) and exchange rates, as well as transactions from sales ledger, suppliers ledger, financial systems and other sources.
- Manually entering in Web interface or via a connection directly from MS Excel.
- Transparency – easy to make analyses with built-in Drilldown function in all reports and graphs.
- Old forecasts are made available for quality follow-up with KPIs.
- Consolidation to the different levels of your group.
- Effective routines that you yourself handle simply.
- User-friendly interface.
- Makes reliable cash forecasts a natural part of your group reporting,with structured follow-up of outcome v. forecast.